[emacs-wiki-discuss] plannder-deadline-update

From: J. David Boyd
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] plannder-deadline-update
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 12:10:55 -0400

I'm using the latest dev file off of sacha's website.  (It had a date of JUL
18 on it).

If I do a planner-deadline-change from a date page, then save the file, it
reverts to the deadline that is on the task page.

If I do a plannder-deadline-change from a task page, then save the file, it
correctly updates the deadline that is on the date page.

Is this correct?  I would prefer that it wouldn't matter which page I was on,
but I guess I can live with this behaviour.

Dave