[emacs-wiki-discuss] Problem start plan with muse

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Problem start plan with muse
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 10:50:21 -0400

I've taken the plunge and tried to start using muse instead of
emacs-wiki in my planner.

I installed the most recent planner-muse and muse packages, placed the
following directories into my load path:
~/emacs_pkgs/muse/lisp
~/emacs_pkgs/planner-muse

and set them up with the following configuration:

  (require 'planner)
  (require 'muse-mode)
  (planner-option-customized 'planner-directory "~/notebook/plans")
  (planner-option-customized 'planner-publishing-directory  "~/notebook/html")
  (setq muse-project-alist
        '(("WikiPlanner"
           ("~/notebook/plans" :default "index" :major-mode planner-mode
            :visit-link planner-visit-link)
           (:base "html" :path "~/notebook/html"))))

I started with fresh directories (no plans or anything yet). On
starting planner (M-x plan), I get the following error:

Symbol's value as variable is void: muse-explicit-link-regexp

Any idea? I suspect I've omitted something really stupid :)

- Chris McMahan

--
    Chris McMahan | address@hidden