[emacs-wiki-discuss] Bug in planner-carry-tasks-forward + multi

From: Chris Parsons
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Bug in planner-carry-tasks-forward + multi
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 08:35:04 +0100

Hi all

Planner carry tasks forward appears to reverse the order of the multiple
plan pages, so that:

#A   o Blah Blah (2005.07.05 ProjectOne AgendaThisPerson GtdAtComputer)

Has become:

#A   o Blah Blah (2005.07.05 GtdAtComputer AgendaThisPerson ProjectOne)

Bizarre. It matters because the timeclock summary chooses the first plan
page, so my clients are getting off without paying their bills unless I
manually change it back... :)

Seems weird as all (plan) seems to do is block copy the region....
anyone got any ideas where I should start looking for this bug?

Thanks
Chris

--
Chris Parsons