[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Broken Planner, cause unknown

From: Edgar Gonçalves
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Broken Planner, cause unknown
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 12:38:41 +0100

This morning, Sacha Chua wrote:

> It shouldn't actually move until after the description has been
> updated.. Hmm. Anyway, I've rewritten planner.el, planner-multi.el and
> planner-deadline.el to be a lot more paranoid about cursor positions.  Could
> you
> please try dev/432? Thanks!
>
> Incidentally, deadlines in notes and stuff should work better now.

The patch worked fine on keeping cursor position. Now I have another strange
behaviour, (since my updates from patches 432-435), when updating plan pages,
planner opens other plan files. then modifies them, and asks me if I want to
kill their buffers, since they got opened. maybe a save isn't being done,
somewhere?

--
Edgar Gonçalves
Software Engineering Group @ INESC-ID