[emacs-wiki-discuss] Publish with Calendar

From: Paul D. Kraus
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Publish with Calendar
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 15:09:39 -0400

I am using gnu emacs now (testing publishing).
I have added this code to my config file ...

(defun sacha/emacs-wiki-auto-publish ()
 (when (derived-mode-p 'emacs-wiki-mode)
   (unless emacs-wiki-publishing-p
     (let ((emacs-wiki-publishing-p t)
           (emacs-wiki-after-wiki-publish-hook nil))
        (emacs-wiki-publish-this-page)))))
(add-hook 'emacs-wiki-mode-hook
         (lambda ()
          (add-hook 'after-save-hook
                    'sacha/emacs-wiki-auto-publish nil t)))

and this code ...

(require 'planner-calendar)
(add-hook
'planner-mode-hook
(lambda ()
  "Add the relevant hooks for `planner-calendar' to work."
  (add-hook 'emacs-wiki-before-markup-hook
            'planner-calendar-insert-calendar-maybe nil t)
  (add-hook 'emacs-wiki-after-file-publish-hook
            'planner-calendar-create-today-link nil t)
  (add-hook 'emacs-wiki-after-markup-hook
            'planner-calendar-move-calendar-to-top-of-page-maybe
            nil t)))

How ever when I publish i get this error (this only happens with the calendar code added ...
planner-calendar-html-tag-marker set to void.

*** <vent>Grr while trying to duplicate the above error so that I could get the message right i ended up nuking my todays page </vent>***

Am i missing a variable declaration somewhere?

Also where can I find information about changing the page layouts for the published pages?

Paul