[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-timeclock questions

From: Paul Lussier
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-timeclock questions
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:19:07 -0400

Hi all,

Is there a way to "clock in" on 2 different tasks simultaneously?  For
example, I have on my daily page an item, BigProject, which I want to
track my overall time on.  But the BigProject project page has a
number of sub-tasks which I'd also like to track the time on.

Ideally, the aggregate time of all the BigProject subtasks should add
up to the amount of time spent on the main BigProject task on my daily
page as well.

Is this possible, if not, how would I go about hacking this capability?

Thanks,

--

Seeya,
Paul