[emacs-wiki-discuss] Question about Notes

From: Paul D. Kraus
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Question about Notes
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:50:50 -0400

If i create a note from task. And then delete that note with planner-delete-note the task still have the link. If i manually delete the link when the page reloads it puts a new task on the list with the links back. Thinking about it while I write this makes me think if i delete the link on the taskpool page then that won't happen. Is there a way to have planner-delete-note also remove all the tasks links to that note?

Paul