[emacs-wiki-discuss] OTT:Emacs Related

From: Paul D. Kraus
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] OTT:Emacs Related
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 08:21:37 -0400

Anyone know a way so that xemacs/emacs (in gui) can display all open files as tabs across the top? As it is right now I only see file with like extentions. So if I am working on an html file I see only my open html files, if i then switch to a perl module all i see or files with .pl at the end. This is a bit annoying with planner because anytime I want my task list I have to open it with switch buffer. Not a big deal but it would be nice to just see a tab for all open files.