[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: File extensions Re: Planner and Spotlight (OS X

From: Jody Klymak
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: File extensions Re: Planner and Spotlight (OS X)
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 11:07:54 -0700

Hi Sacha,

Sacha Chua wrote:
Chris Parsons <address@hidden> writes:

Is it possible to affix a suffix to all my plan pages without killing everything else?

I've had the same problem under Windows with Google Desktop search -- a
suffix option would certainly be useful.

Here's a quick hack that works best with at least dev/405. As proof of
concept, I am eating my own dogfood. ;) Seems to work so far.

I had some kind of burble running "plan" for the first time which I'll check again tomorrow. However, this otherwise works just great. Spotlight finds contents of the files really quickly. Thanks a lot!

Cheers,  Jody