Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Inter Project Linking in Emacs Muse Mode

From: R Fieldsend
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Inter Project Linking in Emacs Muse Mode
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 23:26:00 +0100

On Monday 06 June 2005 21:05, Michael Olson stood on a table and yelled:
> Try using a relative link like
> [[../books/BashBook][O'Reilly Bash Book]].  I haven't made use of
> interwiki links in Muse for my own projects yet, but hopefully that
> will work.

Hi Michael,
thanks for this idea. It almost works.  In fact all you need to do is put the
extension on the file and it works fine.

[[../books/BashBook.html][O'Reilly Bash Book]]

Thanks for your help.

regards

Richard

Random thought #183 (Collect all 392)
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.  - Oscar Wilde
(1854-1900)

For secure communication I use GPG/PGP. You can find information on using
open source encryption at http://www.gnupg.org/ and my public key at
http://www.r.fieldsend.btinternet.co.uk/secure/