Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] using tla broke my C-c\C-e

From: Gijs Hillenius
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] using tla broke my C-c\C-e
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 10:42:16 +0200

     > Gijs Hillenius <address@hidden> wrote:
    >> I updated my wiki, planner & remember using tla and updated my
    >> .emacs so these directories are in the load-path.  One of the
    >> features I use is planner-diary. On a planner page, C-c\C-e
    >> would then update the page with data from the diary
    >>
    >> But now C-c\C-e gives an error
    >>
    >> if: There is no valid link at point. That something to do with
    >> emacs-wiki-link-at-point?

     > C-c C-e binds to emacs-wiki-link-at-point by emacs-wiki, and
     > binds to planner-diary-insert-all-diaries-maybe by
     > planner-diary

     > You may want to move (planner-diary-insinuate) to the end of
     > your wiki/planner setup.

Thanks for this lightning fast reply
but eh, nope, that don't fix it, at least not here! :-)

in .emacs I now have:

(require 'planner)

(add-hook 'diary-display-hook 'fancy-diary-display)

(setq planner-day-page-template
      "* Tasks\n\n\n* Schedule\n\n\n* Diary\n\n\n* Notes")

(global-set-key [(f9)]
 'planner-create-task-from-buffer)

;; Use BBDB to complete names and addresses
(setq remember-handler-functions '(remember-planner-append))
(setq remember-annotation-functions planner-annotation-functions)

;; To get annotations from gnus and bbdb:
(require 'planner-gnus)
(planner-gnus-insinuate)
(require 'planner-bbdb)

(require 'remember)
(require 'remember-planner)
(setq remember-handler-functions '(remember-planner-append))
(setq remember-annotation-functions planner-annotation-functions)
(global-set-key "\C-x\C-n" 'remember)

(require 'planner-diary)
(setq planner-diary-use-diary t)
(setq planner-diary-insinuate)

(plan)

and C-c\C-e still gives 'no valid point at url'.

--
When in doubt, do what the President does -- guess.