Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] using tla broke my C-c\C-e

From: Dryice Liu
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] using tla broke my C-c\C-e
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 16:11:38 +0800

Gijs Hillenius <address@hidden> wrote:
> I updated my wiki, planner & remember using tla and updated my .emacs
> so these directories are in the load-path.
> One of the features I use is planner-diary. On a planner page, C-c\C-e
> would then update the page with data from the diary
>
> But now C-c\C-e gives an error
>
> if: There is no valid link at point. That something to do with
> emacs-wiki-link-at-point?

C-c C-e binds to emacs-wiki-link-at-point by emacs-wiki,
and binds to planner-diary-insert-all-diaries-maybe by planner-diary

You may want to move (planner-diary-insinuate) to the end of your
wiki/planner setup.

--
Dryice @ http://dryice.3322.org

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/sylvester-response.html