[emacs-wiki-discuss] Archiving day-pages

From: Raimund Kohl-Fuechsle
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Archiving day-pages
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 16:17:11 +0200

Hi there,

I guess this is just a stupid question:  I use to have plan-pages and
day-pages in my ray/Plans/ directory ... and I think only day-pages of
the actual month are necessary.  Therefor I created ray/Plans/Archiv to
move older day-pages over.  Now here the question:  What about the tasks
they contain?  Can I just move the files and this is it, or do I have to
remove all tasks befor moving?  It's clear that I check all day-pages
about undone tasks before moving ... :-)

ray