[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Still can't load in Xemacs

From: Steven
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Still can't load in Xemacs
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 05:31:58 -0400 (EDT)

I am running a slightly earlier version of XEmacs (21.4 patch 15) but
I would be surprised if that made a difference.  The problem is with
this expression:

;; Make fill not split up links
(eval-after-load "fill"
  (add-to-list 'fill-nobreak-predicate
               (lambda nil (null (emacs-wiki-inside-link-p)))))

When I comment it out, emacs-wiki loads (and hyperlinks work -
thanks!).

Steven.

     > I downloaded the emacs-wiki patch-62 but I get the same error when I
     > try to load in XEmacs 21.4: Symbol's value as variable is void:
     > fill-nobreak-predicate.

     I tested this with XEmacs 21.4 (patch 17), and I don't get that error.
     Did you fully restart XEmacs after updating emacs-wiki?  Do you have
     any references to `fill-nobreak-predicate' in your XEmacs
     initialization files?

     I don't even see how it's possible to get that message now that I've
     wrapped the only use of `fill-nobreak-predicate' around

     (when (boundp 'fill-nobreak-predicate) ...)