[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: remember-planner and putting notes yesterday's

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: remember-planner and putting notes yesterday's day page
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 12:25:09 -0400

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 at 17:32:51 +0800 Sacha wrote

> I am pleased to announce that everyone's favorite personal information
> manager now includes a timewarp feature.
>
> M-x planner-timewarp allows you to change the date considered "today"
> for planner-related things, including remember-planner.el. For
> example, you can M-x planner-timewarp back to 2005.04.01, create a
> whole bunch of notes using remember, and then timewarp back to nil or
> . to rejoin us in the present.

Hmmm, 2005.04.01?  You're not pulling an April Fools joke on me, are
you?

[rushes to check planner.el on http://sacha.free.net.ph/ ...]

Yippie!  It's there!  Thanks so much!

> Please don't cause a causality paradox. No killing your grandfathers
> or something like that, mmkay? ;)

Okay. I promise.  Although I would like to give to my former self the
latest copy of planner.... :-)

All the best!

--
Raymond Zeitler <address@hidden>