[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner.el menu not showing up - XEmacs

From: Surendra Singhi
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner.el menu not showing up - XEmacs
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 20:06:02 -0700

Surendra Singhi <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>  I am using XEmacs 21.4.13 and planner.el version "2005.03.23-11.52-stable".
>
> When I start up planner using "M-x plan" it doesn't automatically creates the
> menu,
I suggest adding the line
(easy-menu-add planner-menu planner-mode-map)

to the end of the function plan, so that the planner mode creates menus for
XEmacs as well as emacs user.

Unless it is some peculiarity with my XEmacs installation which doesn't creates
the menu when I start up the planner mode.

Cheers.
--
Surendra Singhi
www.public.asu.edu/~sksinghi/

"O thou my friend! The prosperity of Crime is like unto the lightning,
whose traitorous brilliancies embellish the atmosphere but for an
instant, in order to hurl into death's very depths the luckless one
they have dazzled." -- Marquis de Sade