[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Including RSS feeds in a project page

From: Chris Lowis
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Including RSS feeds in a project page
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 09:29:01 +0100

johnsu01 wrote:
Now, (planner-rewrite-delicious-posts "yourtag") will use the posts from that
file. At the moment you can only filter the posts by a single tag, but I'll be
implementing the full functionality for offline usage in the next few days.

John,

That's brilliant, thank you for your work . Seems to work really well, and much faster and more stable due to the post caching. I look forward to experimenting some more with it.

Chris