[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: remember-planner and putting notes yesterday's

From: Jody Klymak
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: remember-planner and putting notes yesterday's day page
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:34:13 -0800

Hi Raymond,

"Raymond Zeitler" <address@hidden> writes:

> It would be easier for me if remember-region could be changed to
> prompt for a date rather than always default to today's date.
> Alternatively, if there's already a way to move a note from today's
> day page to yesterday's (or any arbitrary date) that would help,
> too.  I suppose I could preface these notes with "This is what
> happened yesterday..."

It should be pretty easy to write a wrapper to remember-planner-append
to prompt for a page and then substitute the wrapper as the value of
remember-handler-functions instead of remember-planner-append.

If you need more pointers, let me know and I could try it this
weekend.

Cheers,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak      http://opg1.ucsd.edu/~jklymak/