[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-trunk

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-trunk
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 23:13:07 +0800

Keith Amidon <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm really thrilled that you decided to merge planner-trunk into the
> official version of planner.  I'm finding it very useful in my own
> planner configuration, and I suspect others will like it as well.  I

=D

> thought of tackling my problems this way, but with Dryice's code as a
> starting point, it was easy to add what I needed.  I looked through

Yeah, that's the wonderful thing about the Planner community! =D That
was really cool.

>       archive-name: address@hidden
>       location: http://www.picnicpark.org/keith/arch/2005-planner
>       branch: planner--dev-kea

Merged. Thank you so much for all your great work! <grin>

> There is only a single patch on this branch (patch1) which contains
> the changes.  I think it would be good to add these changes to the
> version already in planner-dev.

Oooh, next time send this to the list so that they can take advantage
of it even if I'm slow to merge. <laugh>

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, CS ed