[emacs-wiki-discuss] [NEWBIE] Collecting tasks from TaskPool

From: juman
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] [NEWBIE] Collecting tasks from TaskPool
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 15:57:01 +0100

I have just set up the PlannerMode and are configuring the moste basic
stuff but one thing I might have misunderstood is:

Creating a new task and adding it to TaskPool adds it do the daily
overview page ex. 2005.03.21. But if I go into the TaskPool page and
rearrenge that tasks and add some new ones for the same date they will
not show on the overview? If that is as it should is there someway to
pickup the tasks and have them shown on the overview page?

Regards,

juman