Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: linking emacs wiki and planner files?

From: A.J. Rossini
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: linking emacs wiki and planner files?
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 06:26:12 +0100

Yes -- planner registers itself via the projects, from what I can
tell, but the default wiki doesn't.   What I'm looking for would be
something like InterWiki links, between directories on my file system
registered with EmacsWiki.  i.e.:

   I'm in planner, but need to access DefaultWiki:WelcomePage

and then

   I'm in my Default Wiki WelcomePage, and need to get to EmacsPlanner:TopicPage

I was wondering if there was any simple means for doing that (other
than a quick InterWiki hack).

WRT ESS, now just need to embed it within Muse, which would make a
much simpler Sweave target/construction language than LaTeX/Noweb.

One of these centuries...

best,
-tony