[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Problem with planner-task-info-from-string

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Problem with planner-task-info-from-string
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:53:26 +0800

Toby Allsopp <address@hidden> writes:

> It seems that planner-task-info-from-string only correctly identifies
> a task's date from its link if the current buffer is in planner-mode
> because it uses emacs-wiki-name-regexp to check if the link is
> actually a link but the non-planner version of that regexp doesn't
> match links to day pages.

Thanks for pointing this out! Instead of using a new variable, I just
defined a with-planner macro (we needed that anyway) that ensures we
are in planner context before doing something that relies on the right
emacs-wiki variables.

By the way, your diff seems reversed. You can also use M-x
diff-buffer-with-file or M-x diff-backup to easily generate diffs
within Emacs.

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, CS ed