[emacs-wiki-discuss] Some questions about saving files and creating task

From: Christophe Garion
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Some questions about saving files and creating tasks
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 16:28:29 +0100

Hi,

I use planner and it is great. I have two questions about some
issues I do not understand:

1. I have set the behaviour of file to close with

(setq planner-tasks-file-behavior (quote (quote close)))

but although planner-sort-tasks-automatically and
planner-renumber-tasks-automatically are set to t, when I create a new
task on a task page, the task are not renumbered nor sorted.

2. if I create a task on a task plan and I do not want to have a date
   associated with (by typing "nil" when the date is asked), the hooks
   in planner-create-task-hook (particularly
   planner-id-add-task-id-maybe) are not runned. The code in planner.el
   shows that the hooks are runned when you enter the when condition for
   the date page.

Is there a way to correct this ?

Thanks,

Christophe