Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-id fixes

From: Jim Ottaway
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-id fixes
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:15:19 +0000

> Could you check if the current tree works as you expect it to? If so,
> I'll roll it into stable along with a gazillion other changes
> including the relicensing of planner-el.texi.

Yes that seems to behave as it ought to after merging your changes.

I had another thought while I was fixing this bug and looking at
planner-multi: wouldn't it be better simply to merge the multiple
link code into planner.el and make multiple links the standard?

It would make no difference to users who don't want multiple links
[except for the completing read, but that could be fixed]; it would
most certainly be more efficient; and it would do away with all those
function advices, which are a bit of a headache when one is trying to
debug something.

I would be happy to attempt this if it would be desirable.

Regards,

--
Jim Ottaway