[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-rank suggestion/idea

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-rank suggestion/idea
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 22:51:52 +0900

Jeremy Cowgar <address@hidden> writes:

> I really like the idea of the planner-rank module, however, I can
> think of 1 thing that would really make it rock. An overall
> importance/urgency associated with the project.

In general my task list is short enough for me to do this balancing by
hand. =) If you would like Planner to automatically guess this kind of
stuff, then it might be worth hacking it in. <smile> I personally have
a hard time quantifying the importance of things, but then again,
that's just me.

Incidentally, Llamasoft makes this interesting personal information
manager called Life Balance that may be worth checking out, if you
like that kind of automatic priority adjustment sort of thing.

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, CS ed