[emacs-wiki-discuss] inserting style sheets

From: J. Bromley
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] inserting style sheets
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 20:28:53 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I'm wondering what the best way to insert style sheets for planner (and to a
lesser extent emacs-wiki) pages. So far I've come across a couple of
possibilities.

1. Use <lisp> ... </lisp> tags to change emacs-wiki-style sheet for each
page. I don't like this because it involves changes to every page. It's also
kind of ugly, I like to keep my wikis as close to plain text as possible.

2. Set emacs-wiki-style-sheet (using planner-custom-variables for
planner-specific stuff.) This is OK, but then I have to edit my style sheet
in an emacs customization buffer. I'd like to be able to keep styles
separate and easily changeable, i.e. in a css file.

A couple of days ago I asked for a sample style sheet and Sacha (thanks!)
provided it. As I see it's a normal CSS file, I know what I want is doable,
I'm just hoping (1) above isn't the answer. Any recommendations are
appreciated.

Thanks and regards.

--
--| Jay Bromley |--| jbromley at gmail dot com |--