[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: XEmacs and planner-multi.el

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: XEmacs and planner-multi.el
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 08:55:39 +0900

Jody Klymak <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Do we need planner-multi to make editing tasks and notes to work?
>> M-x planner-update-note should work for non-multi configurations as
> Sure, but planner-multi does this with no extra keystrokes right now.
> Maybe a variable could be inserted that allows the behaviour of
> remember to be changed (i.e. cuts out the crm stuff) but still allows
> the auto-editing.

planner-multi does that?

<blink>

Umm, what do you mean?

Hmm. You know, I've never tried it. Interesting if it actually does work.

Some people add some kind of planner-update-note to their save hooks
(check if it's a note first, of course)...

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, CS ed