[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Recurring tasks

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Recurring tasks
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 08:20:20 +0900

Alan Schussman <address@hidden> writes:

> or tasks that are cyclic in that they repeat at a given interval, but
> the interval starts each time the task is completed. So, rather than

It should be easy to make something that hooks off planner-task-done,
like the way my sacha/planner-queue-next-task fetches the next
unscheduled task from the task pool. =)

> Is something like this do-able, or already implemented? It strikes me as
> being pretty handy.

Doable but not currently implemented, I think. Would you like to try hacking it
in? =)

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, CS ed