[emacs-wiki-discuss] Distinguish planner-create-task-from-info called fr

From: Dryice Liu
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Distinguish planner-create-task-from-info called from planner-cyclic.el and planner-create-task-from-buffer?
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 23:32:17 +0800

Hi,

I'm trying to add an interactive function to
planner-create-task-hook. But I'm afraid it will be troublesome when
creating tasks from cyclic tasks.

So my question is: How can I distinguish planner-create-task-from-info
called from planner-cyclic.el and planner-create-task-from-buffer?

AFAICS, interactive-p or (interactive "p") might not be a good idea
cause my function is buried deeply in the calling tree.

If the current code can't, I can think off two approach: defadvice
planner-create-task-from-buffer, or add a
planner-create-task-from-buffer-hook. I think the later will get
cleaner code. How about we add this hook?

--
Cheers,
Dryice

http://dryice.3322.org