[emacs-wiki-discuss] The fate of emacs-wiki-journal.el and emacs-wiki-bl

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] The fate of emacs-wiki-journal.el and emacs-wiki-bloxsom.el
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:12:44 -0500

I have decided to move emacs-wiki-journal.el and emacs-wiki-bloxsom.el
into their own separate package.  The reason for this is that since
there are now alternatives out there, like Journal by Hoan Ton-That,
it needs to be emphasized that these files are more of an add-on
package than a core package.

The new branch is called emacs-wiki-journal--main--1.0.

If you are using Arch to keep up-to-date, do the following.

  tla get -A address@hidden emacs-wiki-journal--main--1.0 \
      emacs-wiki-journal

Then add this path to `load-path'.

If you prefer downloading a tarball, the latest one is available at
http://www.mwolson.org/static/dist/emacs-wiki-journal-latest.tar.gz.

`emacs-wiki-bloxsom.el' is now called `bloxsom.el' since that is the
naming scheme that the source code uses internally.

For your convenience, I have attached the ChangeLog for the changes
that have happened since the split.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net -- IRC: mwolson on freenode.net: #muse, #pulug