[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Emacs, WikiMode, (PlannerMode ?) and >> pyGTD

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Emacs, WikiMode, (PlannerMode ?) and >> pyGTD
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 11:24:33 +0900

Jody Klymak <address@hidden> writes:

> It looks to me like PlannerMode does quite a bit more than pyGTD -
> i.e. note taking using Remember, hyperlinking of files, emails,
> contacts, etc.

Because it's part of Emacs, it has access to all the Emacs goodness,
and it's much more hackable on the fly. =)

> PlannerMode is also less regimented in its Todo list, so it would
> require some discipline on your part to keep your todo list clean.

Hmmm. If regimentation is a good idea, maybe we can add some code in
personal configs to do that...

> This is all part of Muse.  Planner is not ported to muse yet, but I
> suspect that is in the works.  So, if WikiWords really drive you nuts,
> you'll have to wait.

[[pages with spaces work]], even with the current version. <grin> I
think I'll start a new planner directory and try using [[short]]
[[tags]]...

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, CS ed