Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Preliminary support for tasks with multiple pla

From: Chris Parsons
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Preliminary support for tasks with multiple plan pages
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 12:42:39 +0000

Sacha Chua <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello, everyone!
>
> Happy New Year! I hope you'll continue using Planner and tweaking it
> to fit your personal way of working. Due to popular demand (and a fair
> bit of free time this vacation), I've hacked up preliminary support
> for multiple task pages, and I'm looking forward to receiving lots of
> great suggestions (and <urp> bug reports) from you! ^_^

Happy New Year to you too :) Thanks for working on this.

> Here's how you can try it out:

I've followed the steps, and have a few bugs:

1. When completing the steps as you write them, I get a task which looks
   like this:

#A   _ task test {{Tasks:323}} (2005.01.03"TaskPool"PersonalEmacsPlanner)

a. Note the task number is missing - even after planner-renumber-tasks
is called.
b. Is there supposed to be the date in there as well?

2. planner-replan-task appears not to correctly work. When I
   planner-replan-task on the above, and enter Personal as the new page,
   I get this in the Personal Page:

#nil   nil task test {{Tasks:323}}

   The date page is correct, however:

#A   _ task test {{Tasks:323}} (Personal)

Let me know if you need more info.

Cheers
Chris

--