Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner-Newbie

From: Andreas Stemmer
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner-Newbie
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 10:24:58 +0100

Hi Dirk,

Dirk Bernhardt wrote:
I do everything in Emacs: Mail, News, IRC, IM, contact management,
programming, planning, text writing, web page development... did I
forget something? I basically only do web browsing and rss reading
outside emacs, but I use w3m for browsing more and more.

The full integration of the parts is great. I don't know of any other
environment that is so complete.

This full integration fascinates me, too, but at the same time I find it kind of intimidating for a beginner. I guess the best thing is to start slowly and enhance the use when it's time.

Andreas