[emacs-wiki-discuss] Assigning tasks to multiple projects/pages

From: James Clarke
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Assigning tasks to multiple projects/pages
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:05:38 +0000

Is it possible to assign tasks (and possibly notes) to multiple
projects/pages?

For example, I want to manage all my reading in a page called
GeneralReading (although now thinking of it ReadingList would have
been a better name).  However some of my reading isn't that general
and is related to specific projects, so I would like to assign a task
'Read: Paper X' to both GeneralReading and to SomeProject and also
appear in the date page for when the task was completed.

I guess this is a move toward a tagging culture a la del.icio.us,
whereby I could navigate tasks based on many different
tags/pages/projects.

James