[emacs-wiki-discuss] Private tasks, notes, etc

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Private tasks, notes, etc
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:50:06 +0900

sf wrote in private e-mail:

> How do you separate the public non-encrypted stuff, from the private
> encrypted stuff?

I don't really run into this use case a lot, but I know other people
on this list have thought about this before. (The public/private code
for planner-diary, for example.)

I don't have private tasks, but I have private notes from time to
time. I stick these inside <example>...</example> and
pgg-encrypt-region them to myself.

Theoretically it should be possible to have auto-encryption of planner
pages and have remember-planner-copy-on-xref nil itself automatically
when cross-referencing encrypted stuff, but I hadn't gotten around to
doing it.

So what do people do to separate their private stuff from their public
stuff? =)

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, CS ed