[Fwd: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Configuration with sub-directories]

From: Nicolas Charpentier
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Configuration with sub-directories]
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 17:52:41 +0100

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 17:28:13 +0100
De: Nicolas Charpentier <address@hidden>
Société: Thales Information System
A: Pascal Quesseveur <address@hidden>
Références: <address@hidden>

Pascal Quesseveur a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I just switched from the old emacs-wiki to the new one (latest stable
> version). emacs-wiki-directories is set like that:
>
> ,----
> | (setq emacs-wiki-directories
> |       (list (concat doc-site-dir "src/")
> |             (concat doc-site-dir "src/d1")
> |             (concat doc-site-dir "src/d2")))
> | (setq emacs-wiki-publishing-directory
> |       (concat doc-site-dir "MyWiki"))
> `----
>
> I have a link from a source file in the main directory to a wiki named
> MyHost and the MyHost file is in subdir d1. Navigation in emacs-wiki
> works fine: MyHost links to d1/MyHost.
>
> When the files are published the file MyHost.html is created into d1,
> but the reference in the HTML file in the main dir references
> MyHost.html, not d1/MyHost.html. So the page is wrong.
>
> Is there anything wrong with my setup?

Hi,

I have the same behaviour with my setup. To bypass this, I'd needed to 'hack'
(or to patch) the official version of emacs-wiki. Now all links are published
correctly.
I hope to make my changes public as soon as possible. I'll message you when
my web site will be updated.

Regards,

Nicolas Charpentier