[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: minor annoyance

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: minor annoyance
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:00:11 +0900

Michael Olson <address@hidden> writes:

>> When I interrupt (C-c C-c) saving a remember note (e.g. because I
>> forgot to add something), then the modified wiki/planner pages need
> I fully agree.  I came close to making a patch to prompt first, then
> write, but ran out of time.

Okay, should be fixed in dev. Please check if it's less annoying now.
=) Warning, remember-planner-add-xref should be removed from
remember-planner-append-hook if you setq this manually.

If it works, let's move it into stable. ^_^ You're right, the old
behavior didn't make any sense at all...

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, CS ed