[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-gnus bug

From: Magnus Henoch
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-gnus bug
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:26:58 +0100

Sacha Chua <address@hidden> writes:

> Good point! Currently fixed so that it grabs From:, but other behavior
> might be more intuitive. If neither From: nor To: are interesting,
> should we try picking up the group name instead?

Yes, I think "Post [from Not-Me] on newsgroup" could be used.  The
following patch does that, except that it doesn't consistently get the
Newsgroups header when used from the summary buffer; (assq 'Newsgroups
(mail-header-extra headers)) returns nil sometimes.  I don't know if
there is any easy way to fix that.

Magnus