[emacs-wiki-discuss] Version numbering and Debian packaging

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Version numbering and Debian packaging
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 13:37:14 -0500

FYI, I've begun incrementing the third tuple of the version string on
each commit, so it is easier to differentiate between them.  I'll
increment the second tuple on a release.  For example, the most recent
commit was "2.61.2" and the most recent release was "2.61".

Debian packager(s):

Would you like for me to add the debian-specific configuration
(i.e. contents of the "debian" directory, if it exists) to my Arch
repository?  Let me know what would be best/easiest for you.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- Web: http://www.mwolson.org/
Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net -- IRC: bigmike160 on freenode.net