[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Help on emacs-wiki

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Help on emacs-wiki
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:24:58 -0400

Isn't this just another case of insufficient permissions?  I recall a
discussion on this list recently in which it was discovered that if the
file to be published isn't world-readable, it won't be published.  As
I'm on Windows myself, I'm not clear about all the details, but the list
archive will have more information on this issue.

Good luck!