[emacs-wiki-discuss] Wiki publishing generates errors if emacs-wiki-menu

From: Niklas Morberg
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Wiki publishing generates errors if emacs-wiki-menu not loaded
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:46:14 +0200

Using version 2.60 of the debian package for emacs-wiki, I get the
following error for each page I try to publish:

WikiPlanner/2004.10.15: Error evaluating (funcall emacs-wiki-menu-factory):
(void-variable emacs-wiki-menu-factory)

It does not really matter for the end result (I get an HTML comment that
says "<!--INVALID LISP CODE-->"), but I find the error messages in emacs
annoying. Is there a way to get rid of them without customizing
emacs-wiki-publishing-header (and losing any future updates to that
variable)?

Niklas