Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] bug in planner-mhe.el design

From: Christophe Garion
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] bug in planner-mhe.el design
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 09:45:25 +0200

Hi,

I wrote planner-mhe.el quite quickly and your remark is of course well
funded. I will try to change planner-mhe as soon as possible (in fact, I was
thinking of switching to gnus, that's why planner-mhe does not evolve...).

--
Christophe Garion          SUPAERO - Département Informatique
address@hidden          10 avenue Edouard Belin