[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Max-lisp-eval-depth triggered in latest Planner

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Max-lisp-eval-depth triggered in latest Planner versions
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 23:40:33 +0900

Michael Olson <address@hidden> writes:

> As of patch-167, Planner triggers a "max-lisp-eval-depth exceeded"
> error whenever I try to save a planner page.  I increased the value of
> `max-lisp-eval-depth', but to no avail.  I narrowed the error down to
> the change made to the last two lines of `planner-update-task', which
> happened in patch-167.

*BONK SELF!* I'm not sure if this is caused by cyclic file saving...
Mrrrfph. I guess we should just not try to get really intelligent
file behavior by default. planner-tasks-file-behavior needs tweaking...

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun