[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: [bug] PlannerMode problem with space in URI

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: [bug] PlannerMode problem with space in URI
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 03:57:14 -0500

John Sullivan <address@hidden> writes:

> Lucas Bonnet <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> While browsing the info node for PlannerMode, i wanted to create a
>> task from the node (info "(PlannerMode)Changing Tasks"). Then i
>> switched back to my plan page, to see how the task was looking
>> like, and i saw :
>>
>> -- single line follows --
>> #A3  _ foo from [[info:///usr/local/info/PlannerMode#Changing
>> Tasks][Changing Tasks]]
>> -- /line --
>>
>> it wasn't fontified and buttonized by planner, because of the space
>> in the URI. If I remove the space, it's immediately recognized as
>> an URI, and fontified as expected.
>
> Does this fix it?

Your patch seems to fix the problem in this test case.  It is included
in my emacs-wiki--main--patch-9, which has just been committed.
Thanks!

--
Michael Olson  -  FSF Associate Member #652 -- Web: http://www.mwolson.org/
Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net -- IRC: bigmike160 on freenode.net: #muse, #pulug