[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: sachawiki: 2004.09.22

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: sachawiki: 2004.09.22
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 01:06:11 +0900

"Richi's server" <address@hidden> writes:

> why I can't use "<lisp>(planner-diary-cal-desk-entries-here)</lisp>"
> in my wiki?
> After hacking the code, I found some bugs and I corrected it. but I still
> can't use that lisp script while "M-: planner-diary-cal-desk-entries-here "
> giving the right result.
> Always message error :
> "Warning (emacs-wiki) : WikiPlanner/nil : Error evaluating
> (planner-diary-cal-desk-entries-here):(wrong  -type-argument arrayp nil)"

Sorry about the inconvenience! We seem to be running into a lot of
problems with that particular expression, as sometimes the buffer
doesn't have a buffer name while it's being fontlocked. (I don't know
why.) Could you please use the rewriting method for the meantime?

Patches fixing the other bugs you found would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much for investing time into getting Planner to work the
way you want it to! =)

Thomas Gehrlein, could you look into this bug?

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun