[emacs-wiki-discuss] Muse code acquaintance

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Muse code acquaintance
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 16:07:21 -0500

By the powers arbitrarily vested in me as Emacs Wiki maintainer, I
hereby declare this week to be Emacs Wiki and Muse code review week.
What this means is that I will try to look through most of the Emacs
Wiki and Muse source code and document my process.

To join in on the fun, stop by the #muse channel on irc.freenode.net,
read through the source code for Emacs Wiki and Muse, and help me make
the http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/MuseSourceReview and
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/MusePublishingProcess documents.
Progress and current focus will be placed in #muse's topic line.

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/MuseSourceReview is a tentative
rough collaborative attempt to provide documentation for Muse.  This
documentation will probably take the form of ramblings and notes that
I (or you) make while looking at the source code of Muse and Emacs
Wiki.

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/MusePublishingProcess is a place
where we can document our progress on trying out Muse.  For each
person listed in this document, there is a section for Emacs Wiki
usage and Muse usage.  Step-by-step examples and extra resources/files
needed for the process are included in each section.

John: Could you fill out the
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/MusePublishingProcess entry that
I made for you?  I'm very curious to know what it was like to publish
your website using Emacs Wiki and what changes you had to make in your
daily routine to use Muse.