[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-accomplishments errors

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-accomplishments errors
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 00:12:24 +0900

address@hidden writes:

>>C-u M-x align-regexp
> I'm not clear on this.  When I do this, where do I input the
> 1
> 1
> y ?

Ah. Hmm. That's odd.

In CVS Emacs, C-u M-x align-regexp  lets you specify more parameters.
Did you specify the universal prefix when you tried it?

I'll download the latest released versions of emacs21 and xemacs21
tomorrow so that I can track this problem down. So sorry.

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun