[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: opening pdf documents

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: opening pdf documents
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 13:13:35 +0900

address@hidden writes:

> You may want to look at dired-x as well: it has the same
> functionality (press ! on a file name, and choose from the
> commands you get offered by dired-do-shell-command()), except

Hmm. I think it would be nice to have an emacs-wiki-dired-x.el module.
<grin> Would anyone like to try it out? I'll give it a shot this
weekend.

(I love assimilating more and more of Emacs into emacs-wiki
functionality... ;) )

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun