[emacs-wiki-discuss] conflict between muse and emacs-wiki projects

From: Brad Collins
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] conflict between muse and emacs-wiki projects
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 10:10:07 +0700

Over the weekend I did a major local disk cleanup and also moved
around my projects.  I wanted to locate my default muse project in the
same folder that I use for my default emacs-wiki project.

This does not work.  When you try to follow a link, it seems that you
end up getting stuck in a loop of some sort and everything stops cold.

I use emacs-wiki mostly as a local hypertext system and muse for
publishing to XML.  Is it possible to use a single default project
directory for emacs-wiki, muse and blosxom?

It's a pain to have to keep four different default directories for
emacs-wiki, planner, muse and blosxum.  I would eventually like to
keep everything in the same directory tree when nested directories work.

b/