[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: project switching?

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: project switching?
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:07:04 -0400

Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:15:11 +0800
From: Sacha Chua <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Cc: address@hidden

Sacha wrote:

> address@hidden writes:

[snip]
>> Now, however, I would like to keep separate Planner projects, and
>> separate journals/wikis in entirely separate directory trees.
>
> We haven't quite figured out what an elegant way to do this is,
> but http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/PlannerModeContrib has a
> Lisp snippet from RaymondZeitler which might do the trick.
>
> Hope that helps!

Thanks so much for recommending select-planner-directory.  I updated
it last week.  Instead of saving project buffers prior to switching
directories, it now kills them.  This eliminates the unpleasant
sensation of having a buffer named 2004.07.19 and another named
2004.07.19 <2>.

I posted the code on my own wiki page [[RaymondZeitler]], but I forgot
to update PlannerModeContrib until just now.

I should mention that it lacks a proper disclaimer. ;-)

All the best!

--
Raymond Zeitler <address@hidden>